Thursday, November 12, 2009

November 11 Adventure




Hi Marie, Freya and Marlene,
Since I had the day off today, I decided to spend the morning at Forest School! It was lovely. We went on a fun hike in the morning. I got to see the climbing rock, the old fashioned train (old tree), the big hill, made whistles out of horsetails, the horse trail, the beehive trail, the many little shelters, peeled bark off the birch tree and so much more. And then we met Monique and her honey and bees!!! It was a lovely morning. I kind of wanted to stay and nap in the yurt, but I didn't. One day.

Here are some pics.
xo
Susan and Griffyn.
We'd like to thank Susan for her lovely pictures and her feedback. It was a glorious day and the our little "beekeepers" certainly learned a lot about bees from Monique. Thank you everyone.
Cheers,
Marie

No comments: